GUN GODZ review
Published & copyrighted by Vlambeer
Togel4.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
GUN GODZ is a first person shooter about gun, gangster rap and the rich culture of Venus. Players try to escape the jail of a hotel, which is the only building on Venus and is owned by a record-label owner who happens to be the God of Guns. Featuring a fully Venusian soundtrack by Jukio 'KOZILEK' Kallio and a single English track with rap lyrics by Adam 'Doseone' Kidd.
GUN GODZ was created for the Venus Patrol Kickstarter and was only released as part of a bundle of games including a new Superbrothers game and Adam Atomic's CAPSULE.
- Fast paced gun- and melee combat in a stylish presentation.
- 12 levels, 4 secret levels and tons of speedrunning options.
- Full Venusian soundtrack by Jukio "KOZILEK" Kallio and Adam "Doseone" Kidd.
- Player health doesn't recharge.
- Most emotional ending in a videogame to date.
120 MB available space